Build stronger employee-manager relationships
- Enable consistent, frequent Conversations around goal progress, accomplishments, feedback, career objectives, and growth areas
- Equip managers with the tools they need to create high-performing, engaged teams, no matter where or how those teams are working
- Take 1-on-1 Sync-Ups to the next level to make managers better coaches and employees stronger performers
Create a culture of fearless feedback
- Strengthen teams with managerial, cross-team, and peer-to-peer Feedback
- Use Sync-ups and Check-Ins to build alignment and support valuable development conversations
- Build the foundation for alignment and accountability by setting professional development goals
- Conduct data-driven employee Talent Reviews to reduce bias and give leaders a complete understanding of employee performance, engagement, and potential across the organization
“Following a recent survey that flagged low employee sentiment around communication, we rolled out a career conversation tool across all levels of the business (hourly roles, store salary roles, support center and so on). Now employees and leaders both have the means to fuel conversations and promote internal growth in the business.”
Amplify your learning and development initiatives
- Actively recognize and reward employees for making progress or completing professional development goals
- Use Incentives to motivate employees to focus on professional development and growth activities
- Leverage Surveys & Insights to measure learning and development (L&D) initiatives and correlate them to overall engagement scores through our robust analytics engine
WorkTango is the only holistic Employee Experience Platform built for the modern workplace that enables meaningful recognition and rewards, offers actionable insights through employee surveys, and supports alignment through goal setting and feedback.
WorkTango is built for the workplace we all want to be a part of – where priorities become clear, achievements are celebrated, and employees have a voice.