Everyone should have a say in workplace culture. When employees’ voices are missing from employee engagement surveys or focus groups, it becomes difficult to secure buy-in across the organization.
This guide will help prepare you to communicate your employee feedback initiatives from pre-survey to post-survey so that you can get the insights you need to move the needle.
Download this free Guide today from WorkTango and discover:
- Why your employees are not responding to surveys.
- How to make your surveys inclusive.
- The importance of confidentiality.
- Employee survey best practices.
- How to make your surveys fun and engaging.
- How to tie your survey initiative itself into the company identity.
- How to encourage leaders to advocate for your surveys and communicate their importance.
- How to communicate the results of the survey so that your employees know that you are acting on results.
Fill out the form and get the guide today!