Here at WorkTango, we are proud to provide a holistic employee experience solution to our customers. However, we couldn’t do what we do without our incredible employees who are the engine behind our mission to improve (work) lives.
For our next feature in our Employee Spotlight blog series, we would like to take the opportunity to showcase one of our amazing Strategic Account Executives here at WorkTango: Tory L. Tory has been with the company since January 2021.
1. What made you choose to join the WorkTango team?
I’d used the WorkTango platform in a previous role. I believed that, as companies were forced to shift to a hybrid or work-from-home model, solutions like WorkTango’s would become increasingly critical to businesses.
2. What is the most rewarding part of your role at WorkTango?
Several parts of the business put in hard work to close deals, so there’s no better feeling than sharing the camaraderie that comes with closing a deal that is not only impactful for WorkTango, but that you know will also transform the customer’s organization.
3. How have you grown since starting at WorkTango?
I think I’ve become much more of a vocal leader on the team. I have become more confident speaking up in larger groups and to executive leaders, both internally and externally.
4. What’s one thing people may not know about you that they would be surprised to find out?
I was born on an Air Force Base in Hawaii.
5. What piece of advice would you give to your younger self?
- Slow down.
- When in doubt, order the burger.
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to fly or teleport, so I could get to places quickly.
7. What are your goals for the next few months/years?
I’d like to start a family with my wife!
Building a culture of appreciation is something we take seriously here at WorkTango. We believe that by putting our people first, ensuring their voices are heard, and making sure every team member feels aligned and appreciated for their work, they will continue to drive us forward as an organization. Today, we are grateful for Tory, who promotes our powerful platform to businesses who want to transform their employee experience. Thank you, Tory!