Can you believe it’s almost 2018?!
I sure can’t, but what an amazing 2017 it’s has been in the world of HR and how we continue to make an impact in our organizations.
As I look towards a very successful 2018, I want to “stand on the shoulders of giants” and reflect on my favorite HR articles of the year. They’ve helped inspire me, our team, and our customers.
And who doesn’t love lists? Here’s our Top 10:
- 2017 Global Human Capital Trends – Deloitte
- The Employee Experience is the Future of Work: 10 HR Trends for 2017 – Jeanne Meister, Forbes
- The Link Between Customer Experience and Employee Engagement – Christine Comaford, Forbes
- What the Best Transformational Leaders do – Scott Anthony & Evan I. Schwartz, Harvard Business Review
- Change Is a Journey, Not a Race – Anna-Maria Parente, The Globe and Mail
- The Leadership Skill Everybody Needs — And 90% Of Managers Lack – Liz Ryan, Forbes
- 9 Tips for Using HR Metrics Strategically – Mark Feffer, SHRM
- Radically open: Tom Friedman on jobs, learning, and the future of work – Cathy Engelbert, John Hagel, Deloitte Insights
- People analytics teams must balance partnerships with technology vendors and with HRBPs – Jamie Lawerence, HR Zone
- 10 Workplace Trends You’ll See In 2018 – Dan Schwabel, Forbes
Cheers to a fantastic holiday season and to a wonderful 2018.
At WorkTango, we’re revolutionizing how the world’s most forward-thinking companies engage and inspire their people. We offer the only Employee Experience Platform that enables meaningful recognition and rewards, offers actionable insights through employee surveys, and supports alignment through goal setting and feedback.
WorkTango is built for the workplace we all want to be a part of – where priorities become clear, achievements are celebrated, and employees have a voice. So if you’re ready to make work lives better, schedule a demo today.