Can you believe it’s almost 2018?!
I sure can’t, but what an amazing 2017 it has been in the world of HR and how we continue to make more of an impact on our organizations.
As I look towards a very successful 2018, I wanted to “stand on the shoulders of giants” and reflect on my favourite HR articles of the year that helped inspire me, our team, and our customers.
And who doesn’t love lists! Here’s our Top 10 below:
- 2017 Global Human Capital Trends – Deloitte
- The Employee Experience is the Future of Work: 10 HR Trends for 2017 – Jeanne Meister, Forbes
- The Link Between Customer Experience and Employee Engagement – Christine Comaford, Forbes
- What the Best Transformational Leaders do – Scott Anthony & Evan I. Schwartz, Harvard Business Review
- Change Is a Journey, Not a Race – Anna-Maria Parente, The Globe and Mail
- The Leadership Skill Everybody Needs — And 90% Of Managers Lack – Liz Ryan, Forbes
- 9 Tips for Using HR Metrics Strategically – Mark Feffer, SHRM
- Radically open: Tom Friedman on jobs, learning, and the future of work – Cathy Engelbert, John Hagel, Deloitte Insights
- People analytics teams must balance partnerships with technology vendors and with HRBPs – Jamie Lawerence, HR Zone
- 10 Workplace Trends You’ll See In 2018 – Dan Schwabel, Forbes
Do you have a favourite piece of content? Please do share! 🙂
And speaking about great content – check out our free Jan 10th, 2018 webinar The 5 Question Leader by best-selling authour on “The Coaching Habit” Michael Bungay Stanier.
We love people like Michael. His latest, the Wall Street Journal bestseller has sold over a quarter of a million copies … and been praised as one of the few business books that actually makes people laugh out loud.
Cheers to a fantastic holiday season and to a wonderful 2018. ????
-Rob Catalano, WorkTango