Thanks for your request. Download your file below.
As companies prepare their return to the office, we recommend the following survey questions to support you during the transition.
1. I am able to be just as productive while working remotely when compared to my usual work location.
2. I am comfortable returning to my worksite (e.g., office, production facility, client locations).
3. Will you have personal issues that require special accommodation upon returning to work (i.e. schools/daycare being closed)? Please provide more information.
4. I am comfortable with the technology options which permit us to have meetings with some employees working virtually and others working in a local office.
5. I am comfortable to monitor and enforce safety standards (currently including masks, 6ft. distancing) to ensure employee compliance with company COVID protocols.
6. What can the organization do moving forward to improve the employee experience as we move forward from changes to COVID-19?
7. What question(s) do you have about COVID-19 and/or its impact on our organization that you would like answered?
The Big Picture
Mental Health Struggles
33% of U.S. employees at home said their mental health has suffered during the pandemic. Companies continue to get more comfortable addressing mental health needs in the workplace and offering support services to employees.
Flexibility Will Shift From Location to Time
Organizations that offer employees flexibility over when, where and how much they work see 55% of their workforce as high performers, compared to 35% of employees with a standard 40-hour work week.