Download Case Study
Pizza Pizza Limited is a franchised Canadian pizza restaurant chain with its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario. Founded in 1967, it now boasts over 750 restaurants and has more than 1,600 employees across Canada.
Pizza Pizza had never collected sentiment or distributed a survey to their employees before. But when a new COO joined in 2017, facing growing and changing business operations, the combination proved the catalyst for the organization to begin gathering sentiment and establishing an employee engagement program.
Pizza Pizza wanted a survey solution that ticked the following boxes:
- Established an engagement baseline from which to direct focus
- Provided superior reporting and action planning
- Protected confidentiality and anonymity
- Included expert-level support and advisory
- Communication score increased 16%
- Recognition and reward score increased 21%
- Increased eNPS by 46
- Leadership score increased 21%
- Established and expanded employee voice initiatives to encompass more of the employee lifecycle