Our WorkTango community is predominantly comprised of HR and business leaders that are focused on building the best employee experience possible… but the unprecedented events of COVID-19 has challenged this shared passion and mission of our community.
At WorkTango, we are very lucky to have a remote workplace already set-up, but it’s important, now more than ever, to be connected with our people.
We wanted to help our customers by offering a few resources:
Getting Sentiment from Employees amidst change
We’ve been helping many of our customers navigate through these challenging times by hearing employee sentiment and understanding employee needs to get real-time insight.
Below are our recommendations of questions that you can use for your company. They are meant to gather sentiment around both the current COVID-19 crisis, and around changing experiences as a result of remote working. Customers have chosen one, or both in their surveys – you can choose what works for your organization:
Sentiment around the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Our organization has taken appropriate action in response to COVID-19.
- Senior Leadership does a good job of sharing information regarding COVID-19.
- Senior Leadership cares about my health and safety.
- I am fully aware of how COVID-19 will affect my role at the organization.
- I have confidence in the organizations ability to overcome the challenges faced by COVID-19.
- I feel comfortable communicating concerns or making suggestions about COVID-19 to leadership.
- I know that I can stop work if I think something is unsafe and leadership will not give me a hard time.
- Systems are in place to enable social distancing at our organization.
- Over the past week, how often have you been practicing social distancing?
- My colleagues are taking the COVID-19 virus seriously.
- Do you have any other feedback that you would like to share regarding the organizations response to COVID-19?
Sentiment around Remote Working
- I have access to the things I need to succeed at work when working remotely.
- The frequency of communication from leaders has been effective.
I am able to be just as productive while working remotely when compared to my usual work location.
I have the materials and equipment I need to perform effectively at home/remotely.
I have the technology I need to help me stay connected to my team when working remotely.
While working remotely, I have a space where I can focus on work.
Our organization welcomes new methods of working and communicating to improve team productivity.
- What additional resources would help you work effectively while remote?
- Do you have any other feedback that would improve our new Remote Work environment?
We know this a busy time, so if you need us to pre-load this for you or set-it up for you, don’t hesitate to let us know… we’ve focused our efforts internally to help our current customers as the main priority.