WELCOME to the New Year!!
It’s 2018, and what better way to start off an amazing year than by looking back at the amazing things that happened last year?
Here’s five of our top posts, most read and watched by YOU in 2017, to inspire you for an even better 2018!
You Will Learn:
- Why employee engagement matters and how to sell it in your company
- What factors drive employee engagement
- How to give employees a voice, and approaches to collecting feedback
- What should you measure, and how often
- How to act – because your job doesn’t end with measuring engagement
“True innovation is reevaluating how we recruit, retain and engage employees throughout the entire employee life-cycle.”
“The outputs that define the success metrics of their organization like profits and happy customers all come from employee inputs.”
“Without change there is no innovation, creativity, or incentive for improvement. Those who initiate change will have a better opportunity to manage the change that is inevitable.” – William Pollard
“The biggest problem is that HR has become an unnecessary filter in companies. Sometimes HR just needs to get out of the way.”
“Leadership is about understanding the needs of the team and making them successful.”
“Amidst all these changes happening in our workforce HR needs to adjust their approach to enable leaders in their organizations to succeed.”
- 5 minutes of crucial information at your fingertips
- Watch an insightful DisruptHR talk by Rob Catalano
- Learn how to get employees involved, and keep them engaged
- They have an employee-first mentality
- They know what motivates employees
- They understand that employees work in days, not years
- They treat employees like consumers
- They don’t just measure, they act
- They focus
What were your top mentions of 2017?
As we moved into this new year, let’s employ the skills and strategies that we’ve learned and continue to thrive and learn even more in 2018!